Please read the following important information. You must accept the terms of this agreement before you can continue your purchase/application/installation/download/use of MarketingMentor.net content.
The MarketingMentor.net Ltd Licence agreement on MarketingMentor.net, its content, templates and training modules.
IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
This MarketingMentor.net Ltd End-User Licence Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between ‘YOU’ and MarketingMentor.net Ltd (‘MML’) for the licence to use MarketingMentor.net, its content, and/or templates (the “PRODUCT”).
'YOU' means as far as this agreement is concerned, you personally, the individual who is here agreeing to licence the PRODUCT, or a nominated user, a company, personal entity or single entity.
By installing, copying, downloading, accessing or otherwise using the PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of the EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA then do not purchase, install, download or use the PRODUCT.
The PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The product licence for the PRODUCT and its contents is granted to YOU the purchaser and cannot be sold or otherwise transferred to any other third party.
The concept and content contained in the PRODUCT cannot be used to create products or services with the intent to resell the said PRODUCT without the express permission from MML.
GRANT OF LICENSE
This EULA grants you the following rights:
- Software/storage/network use
YOU may only install and use one copy of the PRODUCT on a single computer, including a workstation, terminal or on one network server for one Company at one office at one address.
YOU may not install the PRODUCT on a Dual Medium and then loan, rent, lease or otherwise transfer that to a third party.
- Licensee’s obligationsYOU shall supervise and control the use of the PRODUCT in accordance with the terms of this agreement.
YOU may not resell, sell, print, sub-licence, hire out, rent, share, lease or lend the PRODUCT or transfer the Licensed PRODUCT in accordance with the terms of this agreement.
This EULA does not grant YOU any rights in connection with any trademarks or service marks of MarketingMentor.net Ltd.
Termination. Without prejudice to any other rights, MML may terminate this EULA if YOU fail to comply with the terms and conditions of the EULA. In such an event YOU must destroy all copies of the PRODUCT, and all its component parts.
Back-up copy. YOU may make one copy of the PRODUCT but solely for back-up or archival purposes.
- LiabilityIn no event or under any circumstances shall MML or its suppliers be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including, without limitation, special, indirect or consequential damages, damages for loss of profits, interruption, loss of information, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of use or inability to use the MarketingMentor.net PRODUCT, the advice supplied within its content, its templates, training modules or any other information supplied by the Licensed product.
- Professional servicesMML is designed to provide accurate and authoritative information in regard to the subject matter covered. A license to use the PRODUCT is sold with the understanding that MML is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting, or other professional service. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.
- CopyrightThe copyright and/or intellectual property rights in the content and templates supplied by MML to YOU within the PRODUCT remains the property of MML. YOU are licensed to use the templates and or content of the PRODUCT only for the period of the licence agreement. When YOU or your employees download and/or use the templates, YOU/they are indicating acceptance of the license terms (including limited warranty and limited liability) set out in the license. As YOU are accepting the license on behalf yourself and/or your Company, YOU represent that YOU are authorized to do so. If YOU are not so authorized, nor deemed in law to have such authority, YOU assume sole person responsibility for the obligations set out in this licence.
- Without warrantyAlthough MML strives to keep all information supplied within the PRODUCT correct, up to date and honest we cannot guarantee that the information supplied is error free, or warrant that the PRODUCT will meet your requirements. The PRODUCT is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied or statutory, including without limitation, implied warranties and fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk as to the results, content and performance of the PRODUCT is assumed by YOU. In no event will MML be liable for any damages, including without limitation, incidental and consequential damages and damages from lost data or profits arising out of the use or inability to use the PRODUCT.
- TerminationMML may, without prejudice to its other rights and remedies, terminate this agreement forthwith by written notice to YOU without incurring liability for such termination if YOU commit a breach of any material obligation of this agreement which cannot be remedied or commit such a breach which can be remedied and fail to remedy it within thirty calendar days of receiving a written notice requiring it to be remedied.
The term of this agreement will be for a period of 12 months, but can be terminated by YOU at any time by written notice (with a full money back guarantee). In the absence of any formal notification of termination this Agreement may be automatically re-instated for a further 12 months going forward until you should decide on termination.
- Effect of TerminationUpon the expiry or termination (for whatever reason) of this agreement YOU shall promptly delete all copies of all Licensed Products from all computers or media that can carry or present the content, or from which it can be viewed.
- ConfidentialityMML has imparted and may from time to time impart to you certain confidential information relating to the Licensed Products. YOU shall use such confidential information solely for the purposes of this agreement and not disclose, whether directly or indirectly, to any third party, such information other than is required to carry out the purposes of this agreement. In the event of such disclosure, YOU will obtain from such third parties duly binding agreements to maintain in confidence the information to be disclosed to the same extent at least as you are so bound.
- Force MajeureNeither party shall be liable to the other if its performance of its obligations under this agreement (other than on obligation to pay money) is prevented or hindered due to any circumstances outside its control.
- AssignmentThe licence granted under this agreement is personal to YOU and YOU shall not assign, part with or sublet any interest in it or grant any right under it to any third party.
- Law and DisputesThis agreement is governed by and is to be interpreted in accordance with English Law. Should you have any question concerning the EULA, or if you desire to contact MML for any reason, please contact MarketingMentor.net Ltd at Pengelly House, 46 Hill View Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN4 8UH. United Kingdom.
All rights not expressly granted are reserved by MarketingMentor.net Ltd.
Your use of the PRODUCT your agreement to the above terms and conditions.
YOU have read and understand this agreement and agree that it constitutes the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between YOU and MML and supersedes all proposals, representations, understandings and prior agreements, whether oral or written, and all other communications between YOU and MML. YOU irrevocably and unconditionally waive the right to claim damages and/or rescind this agreement as a result of misrepresentation unless such misrepresentation was made fraudulently.
If in full agreement, please now tick the box above.